Sunday, August 29, 2010

Everything changes, but beauty remains.

I love waking up each and every morning to a brand new day, a fresh start. Life can be so lovely when u just live on life's terms not yours. I know today that I can't get what I want when and how I want it. So today I'm working on not having expectations so that I never have to be let down
...
I think I set myself up sometimes. I have convinced myself, maybe its cuz I was raised in a broken home, that nothing lasts. That everything has its end in life and your just supposed to emjoy the moments u have because as life passes everythug just becomes memories.
im at long branch now and my friends from na met up w me here and im so happy. everything just seems to keep going good and working out each and every day and im happy. i know the longer i stay clean the more god will continue to bless me. I just hope he doesnt take things from me. I especially dont want to lose my friends or CL right now. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. It helps keep my mind off the fact that i lost MH. I do miss her and i feel bad because she did so much for me, and what was i to her? Just a pain in the ass i guess. It a shame to feel like youre that to other people. I dont know.
I hope one day i can be someone to bring light into the lives of others. Thats who i was before the drugs came into my life. My ex of three years TR, his dad used to call me little miss sunshine. Ill never forget that time he banged his knee into a table and said that if it happened to me i would of just smiled. I miss TR and everything i had with him. He was my one true love and i can only pray that one day i will feel like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment