Saturday, May 1, 2010

When all you do is tell your lies, your killin me inside.

I am so upset right now. How can one lie deteriorate so much that is built over a period of time? I need a meeting right now. I wish it was 10 pm already.
I was building trust with my mom and one lie tore it all away. I was building trust w RK and one lie tore it all away. I lied to my mom about where my cell phone was on thursday. It was really with RK. I also lied to RK about my most recent hook ups and they're both mad at me.
But this time its different, like Im not getting away with it this time. This time i am suffering the consequences. My mom is not talking to me the same and RK isnt either. Am i really off of the pink cloud ive been sitting on for the last two weeks and i havent faced that fact yet. I havent called my sponsor either. Why do i do this to myself?
Well im leaving with MH to the meeting, ill see you when i get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment