Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drop it, hit it, dump it, split it, don't stop (get it get it) .

Sweet life. Im hanging in there. The lyric i titled for my blog speaks so much to me. Im dropping over whats going on with my whole job situation i know that my higher power has something better in store for me. Im hitting up life to the best of my ability and not putting up with drama. Im dumping people in my life that are no good for me and being with the people that are good. Im not stopping at nothing in my recovery im just doing everything i can to get better. GET IT GET IT.
I love music it makes me so alive and connected at times when i feel so disconnected to the world. It brings good vibes throughout my body i just want to rock out right now.
ANYWAYS, i still love life. RK went away to rehab today and im bummed out about it. I hate when people have to go to rehab i never want to be at that point ever againn. Im at a point i am willing to do whatever it takes to stay clean. Life has its ups and downs but youre always where you're supposed to be. You're meant to go through things in your life for a reason. They are all trials to test how strong of a person you can be. We all have strength in us, its just a matter of finding that strength to overcome the things you're going through. Its just a relief to know that i dont have to freak out or dramatize anything anymore, cuz i have my whole life for oppurtunites, and some let downs, and i will embrace them forever with open arms.
Thats how i keep the peace within myself. I stay positive and even when im having a bad day i know in time i will be okay. My desire to use has almost been lifted and even though there are times i wish i could be high or drunk i know now that its not what i truly want, in my heart.
Our minds are complex, more than we know it. Its designed on wants versus needs, and its because of that we struggle. We expect things to go our way, when we want but it doesnt work like that. Life's on life's terms, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment