Monday, May 3, 2010

I aint helping you climb the ladder, i'm busy climbing mine.

So i am at work right now and VO is managing today. She's so cool, very upfront girl telling it how it is. She has confidence and doesnt get intimidated by anyone. God do i strive to be someone like that.
I was talking to her about RK and she was telling me about her new boy too. She tells me that you can never change a guy and when they have qualities you dont want, then he's no good. The problem is that i dont know enough about RK so how can i know. I mean i am honestly defending him right now, because i think when he acts the way he does sometimes, is because maybe he's insecure? i dont really know. I just find him gorgeous, genuinely nice (except sometimes) and could get any girl in the world he wants. I think thats where my insecurities come out. I mean why would he go for a girl like me in the first place?
He seems like a pretty shallow guy, so it cannot be completely my personality that attracts him, and i think it mgiht be my looks. But i honestly dont find myself that attractive. I havent exercised in ages and i just dont care to present myself as much as other girls do. I tend to turn into a scrub in the summer and its bad.
But i just question, what makes us want to compete with each other and be shallow the way we are. Even i find myself judging others in just the way they look, never mind the way they talk and dress. I dont know i didnt take my vyvanse today so im all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment