Sunday, May 2, 2010

We want you to be happy, come step outside your room.

I am once again so upset right now. You never see a good thing til its gone, you never see a crash til its head on. I lost RK and he has already found a new girl FOUR DAYS LATER. i mean come on why does every guy i talk to dump me for another girl FOUR DAYS LATER. That doesnt even give me a chance at anything. I think this is where i must find it in myself to start drawing the line.
I know what i want and dont want from a guy and the minute RK took me to get a smoothie and i had to pay, i should of stopped it right there. I am a very independent person and i like to be in charge of myself but dont offer to take me to get a smoothie and make me pay, thats just rude. Anyways this whole situation is making me pissed at my mom and fight with her more cuz i feel like its her fault and its just bad. I need to get my mind off of petty shit and realize more the things that are important in life.
Like how gorgeous it is outside. Im going to go hiking and tanning with my best friend and im so excited to. I need a break from all this 'drama' that i am undergoing right now. To break away and be able to relax and talk about deep meaningful shit again, shit that matters, that is inspirational, that is worthy of even talking or writing about...

No comments:

Post a Comment